Go to main content of the website
Contact us

COME AND DISCOVER OUR PRODUCTS, CREATIONS AND SERVICES OF EMBOSSING, SHAPING AND GILDING IN PARIS

We also realise your sheathed jewellery boxes, your office equipment: desk pads, pencil holders, blotting paper, files and fil in, leather cabinets, boxes, schedules...
which can be made in a diversity of materials, including precious skins: foal, crocodile, ostrich, lizard and the more classical such as vellum, lamb... mosaics, marquetry...

 

We are often assigned to do works of exception, unique, historical pieces, as well as pieces for industrial series or for prestigious houses. Following the great tradition of French craftsmanship, we invest the same solicitude in all the work we do.

 

We will be delighted to welcome you to the workshop if you should wish for us to make a free estimate, to execute your marking, embossing, prototypes or restorations, just as we also propose services in stores or during your thematic events.

Feasibility studies including resource searches, innovative techniques, corrections or modifications of substance and form, or multiple tests are invoiced.

 

As the official gilders of a number of prestigious houses, we ensure that all our clients receive a personal follow-up of an unmistakable efficiency and diligence.

 

Drawing on our strong experience in the use of the various techniques, we advise you with respect and attention to the nature of your specific label and we assure you a high quality of the used materials: leatherwear, gilding with 22 carats gold or of any other material (of which 98 % are always French and the remaining 2% European).

 

You can also consult us for your hide splitting and paring.

Your project interests us